Thursday, March 31, 2011

Folks, It's Now or Never - I'm a Concerned American

I Manufacture Gates & Gate Frames under the names 
Southern Crossings Gate Systems and GateBuilder Gate Frames

I am very passionate about the Government Reducing Debt and Utilizing Domestic Fuels.

I am Livid about the fact that our Government has Encouraged the Acquisition of Foreign Oil and Discouraged the Utilization of Domestic Fuels e.g. Oil, Coal, Natural Gas & Nuclear.  This Policy carried out through the EPA has Resulted in a Constant and Heavy Outpouring of America's Wealth to Countries Around the World.  

I am Especially Outraged that this Policy of Purchasing Foreign Oil to Meet America's Energy Needs is, At This Point, Bankrupting Our Great Country and has Sent Us into The Most Severe Recession Since the Great Depression.

I Know, as Well as I'm Sitting Here, This is Being Done to Ruin Our Country and Move the World Toward "One World Order"

I Fear that This is Our Last Chance to De-Rail the Ambitions of the Progressive Movement. 

As American Citizens We Must Wise Up and Change the Washington Leadership  

Folks, It's Now or Never! 

Please Read Some of My other Blog Articles 

No comments: