Sunday, December 16, 2012

AMERICA, PULL YOURSELF UP BY THE BOOTSTRAPS!

Readers, 


I have come to a point in my life where I realize that through the long journey of life I have never had personal control over the weather, economy, my business or my personal life.  Everything I have has come only through the grace of God and my Savior Jesus Christ. It is with this knowledge that I have set out to write this blog, market my products and attempt to expose wrongs that are taking place in our society.  Through God's will I will continue to write about my products and about current events that are of vital importance to the world and the Master of the Universe.

Events of the recent past, current events, and changes in our way of life (propagated by the ruling men & women in Washington that hold a vision for America that is the antithesis of what our Founding Fathers envisioned for our nation) have kicked the daylights out out me, my family & many of those we are close to me.  We stand in awe that Americans that hold freedom dear, have been hornswoggled into believing that a capitalistic society is evil and that there is a better way.  America needs to wake up!  Somehow, some way we need to restore the good that has been the American culture for two centuries.  We don't need fundamental change that leads to world mediocrity and one world government that is ruled by an elite aristocracy.  What we need is two things: Prayer (individual and corporate) to restore our great nation and responsible exercise of our rights citizens to express our first amendment rights and to cast our vote to those that believe as our Founding Fathers believed.

AMERICA PULL YOURSELVES UP BY THE BOOT STRAPS, SHAKE OFF THE DESPAIR AND BEGIN TO PUT ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHER. IF EVERYONE FINDS ANOTHER TO WALK WITH HIM, YOU SOON HAVE AN ARMY. AN ARMY CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Thank you all who have and continue to Follow my Blog.  I will write with truth and conviction.
I will continue to offer only the finest products and offer them for sale with honesty and integrity at all times.

Praise be to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit Who Guides me as I write.
Sincerely,
Tony Whyte
The Victoria House Company
Southern Crossings Gate Systems / GateBuilder Gate Frames
619 729 0420

No comments: